- Full Name: Ningbo Sanjiakou City Center and Waterfront Competition
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Date: November, 2012
- Type: Master Plan, Urban development, Waterfront
- my Participation: Parts of the Design, 3d modeling main Renderings and Render team coordination, i was also Designing the Furniture Family, Pavillions, Covered Walkways etc…
- Stage: Competition, WON!!
- Employed at Atelier Dreiseitl
- Client: Ningbo Government
- Used Software: CAD, Rhino3d Grasshopper3d, 3ds Max +VRay, Photoshop;
Competitions are always tough, especially in China. This one was a particular nasty one. But with a very solid master plan produced by our german team plus me and my render team at Atelier Dreiseitl we did it! Again!!
Water front City Stage:
Ningbo Furniture study:
I knew when starting with the furniture design it needed to be modern but with a local touch and a classic southern Chinese architecture style twist. I used especially traditional window pattern styles reused as canopy, wall and furniture structures.
[osm_map_v3 map_center=”29.879,121.554″ zoom=”13″ width=”100%” height=”450″ map_border=”thin solid grey” type=”stamen_toner”]